Gourmet Case TRIO
Designed for those who enjoy good food and the finest products: surprise them with three varieties of Premium EVOO.
Made for savouring every mouthful.
This pack comprises three medium-sized bottles of extra virgin olive oil that you can enjoy for over one month at breakfast or accompanying your dishes.
The best before date is two years, so if you want to save it for special occasions it can last you even longer!
This gift set contains:
- 3 x 250 ml bottles of Premium extra virgin olive oil
- Leaflet containing information about the three varieties of oil as well as pairing advice.
Producing Águra extra virgin olive oils:
We make Extra Virgin Olive Oils to be enjoyed; oils whose different flavours and aromas can be appreciated; oils that surprise you with their intense, green flavour.
We want to reclaim the importance of doing things with love, of taking your time, of paying attention to every detail to get the best of the earth’s fruits.
That’s why we make our oils with these principles in mind:
- We make Águra extra virgin olive oils with fruit from our own trees, which have belonged to our family for generations.
- Early harvesting: We start harvesting in October when the olives are still green or during the veraison period.
- We pick the olives and make our oil on the same day.
- Cold extraction: We check that our olives are in perfect condition before they are ground: healthy, clean, pristine.
An extra virgin olive oil for any occasion
For intense moments and big emotions: Picual Águra is an intense, green, spicy oil, ideal for starting your day with energy.
For relaxed moments when you want to relish a special moment, or for savouring the fresh taste of the countryside, there’s Olivos Centenarios oil.
And Coupage oil is an extra virgin olive oil for everyday use, used to enhance the flavour of all sorts of dishes from sliced tomatoes to roasted meat.
Tasting and pairing notes for Águra EVOO
- Picual Premium Oil: An intense, fruity oil packed with flavour ‒ we pick our olives when they are still green to obtain that fruity aroma. Ideal for toasted bread, cheese, meat and oily fish.
- Olivos Centenarios Oil (oil from centenary trees): Made with olives harvested from trees that are over 200 years old. A delicate, mild, highly aromatic oil from four olive varieties ‒ hojiblanca, ocal, lechín and manzanilla ‒ which sets it apart from all other oils flavour-wise. For toasted bread, pairing with vegetables, and making desserts.
- Premium Coupage Oil: An oil made from the hojiblanca and picual varieties, making it a medium-intense, aromatic and versatile oil for any dish. Ideal for adding the finishing touch to salads, vegetables, meats, fish, dairy products and chocolate.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil Jam: Made using our own oil, it has a surprisingly silky texture blending the sharpness of the oil with the sweetness of jam. Perfect for enjoying simply with bread or accompanying cheese, foie, salads, desserts…
History of our oils
The Águra EVOO family has spent four generations cultivating our olives. In 2012 we decided to start making our own extra virgin olive oil. Our idea was to produce a unique, different oil to enjoy raw with any dish (if heated, the oil loses its fresh flavour).
We want you to enhance your dishes with these three extra virgin olive oils, each one boasting distinct flavours, aromas and levels of intensity.
Add a message to your gourmet gift
If you would like to include a thank-you note or message in your gift, please let us know in the “comments” section during purchasing. We’ll include your message with the gift.
Surprise your recipient with a gift they can enjoy day after day. No need to search high and low for presents or waste time going to the post office. We’ll take care of everything ‒ tell us where you want to send your gift, and we’ll send it off to the address provided.
Artisanal wooden case
Our wooden cases are made specifically for Águra by a carpenter. They are made to measure, and feature a removable separator on the inside as well as a practical handle for added convenience.
Elegant and crafted with care, the gift case will delight your recipient as much as the oils it contains.
Inside, we’ll include a short description of each variety of extra virgin olive oil, detailing its history and some of the prizes it has won.
Delivery throughout Europe
We ship all over Europe: if you would like to give someone a present but can’t visit them in person, we’ll send your gift to the address provided.
Please don’t hesitate to write to us at email@example.com, and we’ll get back to you straightaway to resolve any queries and help you with your order.